Kershaw Insulation, a division of Kershaw Mechanical Services, is committed to ensuring that the best environmental practices are implemented at all its sites and offices, and to conducting its working activities in such a way that recognises the company's responsibilities to the environment. We actively promote and maintain a high level of environmental performance in compliance with BS EN ISO 14001:2004, as detailed in our Environmental Management System, for all of our operations.
To fulfil our environmental objectives we:
- identify, evaluate and manage the environmental aspects identified with our activities to eliminate or reduce the impacts on the environment
- maintain a management review system and procedures to continuously monitor our performance at given periods
- provide training and information to all persons working for, or on behalf of, the company in environmental matters appropriate to their job
- utilise processes and services so as to avoid, reduce or control the creation, emission or discharge of any pollutant or waste, in order to reduce adverse environmental impacts
- encourage all persons, suppliers and subcontractors working for, or on behalf of, Kershaw Mechanical Services to establish, implement and maintain environmental policies consistent with Kershaw's environmental policy, and to ensure that they comply with current environmental legislation.
We continually review the company's BS EN ISO 14001:2004 accredited Environmental Management System to reflect all applicable legislation and regulatory statutory requirements, and integrate these requirements into our decision making and business planning.